Thursday, May 26, 2005

ACJC's Camelot

Not in school today. Decided to reward myself with a day at home today after working so hard to get shit results for mid year examinations! Heard many people didn't come to school today too! OH WELLS, and Mrs Loy called my Mom up. *Wonders how their conversation went* Took quite a number of pictures for my IC and Ezlink this morning. It turned out to be HORRENDOUS with the capital H-O-R-R-E-N-D-O-U-S. I was deciding whether to let down my hair/tie it up and whether to smile or not ; SINCE I'M HAVING BRACES NOW. The decision is a tough one, because till now, 2hours later, I haven't come to a decision. Shall see first. I need advices! Urgh.

Camelot was SUPERB! It wasn't as boring as I thought or Mom said. Hmm, but it was a rather long one. The dude who played King Arthur was soo cute and dumb! I like! But his singing sounds like he-tries-to-sing-but-fail-so-he-ends-up-rapping. Haha. But I have to salute all of them for having to memorize their lines and not screw up (or maybe they did, but I didn't know cause to me, it was a great one!) Hmms. I shall give them 6 out of 5 popcorns! Cheerios. The play ended really late, close to 12midnight.

Then we cabbed to Chompchomp for supper! Wanted to go Icecube or Coffeebean but it was close for the day! Sadness. Xinya and I shared a plate of carrot cake and sugarcane drink! Grace and Xinru decided to go on a diet! Haha. Was really craving for food during the play till the extent that my tummy vibrated and made unnecessary noises throughout the play. Haha, and I was on the lookout for Bryan Tay too! But of course we're not fated! Too bad, oh so sad. Haha. I acted so desperate yesterday! Oh can't stand. )<

Went to 7-11 to buy my mashpotato before cabbing home, by then it was 12++. Reached home at 1.20am. Hmm, I was super highhhhhhhh yesterday! (Yes, high with 6 extra 'h's!) Maybe because it was late at night already, and I'm nocturnal! OH YEAH! Dad wants to buy shoes for me! Going shoe-hunting now! Oh so exciting! I like!

SHEESE! TO SMILE OR NOT? LET DOWN OR NOT?!
_^*@(%#^*%*+#%(#%*

Okay, this is getting bad. CRIES!

Janine!

5/26/2005 01:44:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com